Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Brown Paper Packages Tied Up With String!

These are a few of my favorite things!!! Especially when mom pays for the shipping!

So I just sent a box to myself including these items:

2 Pairs of my Heaviest Boots
Bed sheets
Laundry Detergent
Duffel Bag
Duct Tape
Batteries
Coffee Mug
Soup Container
Sleet Sheet (for those nasty hostels)
Razors
Towel
Hand Towel
Water Purifier
Baby Powder
Converters
Hand Warmers
Dental Floss
Storage Box
Extension Cord


Of course a 25lb box from U.S to Prague ain't cheap at $178 using USPS but that's a lot cheaper than the $500 quote we got from DHL and probably cheaper than the luggage expense we would pay for the extra load at the airline. Unfortunately it won't be at my doorstep when I get there, I'll have to wait as it takes 7-10 days to arrive! 
·    

No comments: