Monday, May 7, 2012

Where in the world is Donielle Stevens?

You may be wondering where I've been the last couple weeks while my blog laid here collecting dust and crumbs. Well I have been spending all my time immersing myself in all the things I can do in Europe that I can't do at home. That includes tourist watching, eating Smazeny Syr and Kebabs, going to beer gardens, riding the metro, walking around and letting people think I am a local and then much more exciting things like attending concerts and local music festivals, graffiti bombing underpasses, having beers with my teachers and exploring the nightlife all while also studying for finals and updating my goals list.

I only have 8 days until my program is over and this beautiful chapter of my life must come to an end so forgive me for the lack of posts while I enjoy my last days!

Check (Czech!) back soon though because my mom will be joining me in Prague after my program and then we'll be traveling through Scotland and Ireland!

Music in the park :]

Beer Gardens with my friends and my sister when she came to visit!

No comments: