Sunday, June 10, 2012

Catching Up!

I am very behind on my posts! Last time you heard from me was when I was in Edinburgh, Scotland. I am now in Lund, Sweden and I haven't even told you about Dublin, Ireland!!

So my sister and I said goodbye to mum at the Edinburgh airport with massive kisses and hugs after leaving her with our ginormous luggage full of junk that has defined our lives for the past four months. Truly, I feel weightless! Then Jenae and I headed to Dublin, Ireland to see the birthplace of pubs and Guinness! Unfortunately, it poured cats and dogs and every other domestic animal. We were so soaked we could have rung out our jeans! We still had a great time although it was a very short trip. Similar to my trip to Amsterdam I feel that I'll have to visit Dublin again to appreciate this city fully!


We got bored waiting in the airport, Jenae made a little man out of some Babybel cheese wax!

I made a little dinosaur!

We got to Dublin and immediately signed up for a Pub-Crawl. This was my first- I thought, if there is anywhere in the world to do a pub crawl it would be Dublin!


Dublin has got some cool Street Art too!

Pub Crawls are a great way to meet new people. Here Jenae and I are with our new Kiwi friends.


The Guinness Factory tour was definitely the highlight of our trip! What an incredible experience!




Learning how to pour Guinness!


We got to take a course on how to pour the perfect pint of Guinness-we are pretty much experts now!

Even doused in rain Dublin is a beautiful city!

No comments: