Thursday, April 5, 2012

Bratislava, Slovakia


Mom always says if you don’t have anything nice to say then don’t say anything at all, unfortunately this is how I felt about Bratislava. There was just not enough time here and the city lacked the architecture and city soul of its neighbors. We did however go to a great restaurant called 1. Slovak pub where I drank the first dark beer I’ve ever liked (I am usually a light beer person) and had some great food. Maybe I’ll come back here one day so I can give a better review- sorry for the lame post on this one guys-there’s just not much to tell. : [ 




At the Devin Castle Ruins outside Bratislava

1 comment:

Janka said...

In most countries, their capital is one of the most beautiful places worth seeing. It is sad that this is not the case in Slovakia. It's a shame, because the rest of the country is even more interesting. Cities such as Banská Štiavnica, Vysoké Tatry, Vlkolínec, Levoča, Bardejov, Košice would undoubtedly attract you with their beauty comparable, or even more, than other places in Europe you have visited.