Friday, January 20, 2012

I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane

Really though I don't know when I'll be back again :]

Flight to Chicago is at 1:10pm today so I am finishing up all the packing, cleaning and goodbyes. My suitcase ended up being 10lbs over the 50lb limit so I am taking a smaller suitcase as a carry on so I don't rack up those airline charges. I'm am very excited to leave but of course sad to go. I have never been away from home for more than a couple weeks nor have I ever lived on my own. I get motion sick so I'm prepared for this flight with Dramamine, Advil PM and Ambien (not all at the same time of course!). I plan on sleeping like a baby! Amanda lent me some great books and I bought Jenae's old iPod from her so I'll have all my music. Also brought earplugs and an eye cover plus my pillow. Another tip; I went onto American Airlines last week and reserved a window seat, yesss...(fist pump). Wish me luck, I'll be in Prague Saturday at 5:35pm!

1 comment:

Cindy Breeden said...

Wishing you so much happiness and adventures. I will be spying on your blog to see all of your pictures. Have a wonderful journey. Cindy Breeden