Friday, January 6, 2012

Standstill

Day 11

A little frustrated in my travels...

Cesar came and got us from the piso at one -Nayla and I felt the same, there is nothing to do there during the day and it just becomes uncomfortable, we are not the kind of people that can sleep all day and party all night. We had a big lunch and now are taking naps. Ian doesn’t want to go to Barcelona because I guess it is hot and miserable. But we are still thinking about going to San Sebastian this weekend. There is a giant three day concert in Bilboa this weekend with Jack Johnson, 30 Seconds to Mars, Blondie, Coldplay and others and I am really hoping we do that. It’s more fun I think when you have a plan of what you are doing instead of getting to Bilboa or San Sebastian and being like what do we do know? But I would also like to see the Gugenhiem museum.
Cesar and Kerri said something today that has made an impact, they believe that as a kid you should go crazy because it’s the only time you can.
That night we headed back to Soria. Ian and Jim ate dinner for the pena so Nayla and I hung just her and I. We went to the bar and ordered our favorite drink-Malibu con pina. It took about a half hour because there were so many goddamn people. Then we went to the farias and rode the caballo loco ride again and had some churros. Our phone doesn’t make outgoing calls so we didn’t know how to find our friends. Luckily we found Ian’s pena and danced and hung out with them for a long time. After we went to the discotecha. We went home around five I think.

No comments: